Wyoming Board of Professional Geologists
2617 E. Lincolnway, Suite I, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
(307) 742-1118 | email@example.com
BOARD OF GEOLOGISTS TO HOLD OPEN MEETING
The Wyoming Board of Professional Geologists has scheduled its next meeting for 10 a.m. on March 26, 2019, hosted at the Board's office location, 2617 E. Lincolnway, Suite I, Cheyenne, Wyoming. The meeting is open to the public.
The agenda will include: approval of the December 4, 2018 minutes; recap discussion of March 15, 2019 ASBOG Spring exams; fiscal & office reports; correspondence; committee reports; and upcoming ASBOG workshops and meetings. Executive Sessions will be conducted to review actions of the Board Review Committee and personnel matters.
For further information or special needs aids, contact the Board office at (307) 742-1118
Pamela J. (Pam) Girt,
Current Board Members
STATE GEOLOGIST (Ex-Officio)
Robert A. Doctor
Andrew K. Finley
Levi J. Hime
Craig R. Smith
BOARD VICE CHAIRMAN
Stuart Bryan Soliz
Paul J. Taucher
Filing a Complaint
Per chapter V, Section 2, of the Rules and Regulations of the Wyoming Board of Professional Geologists, All complaints against licensees or trainees shall be filed with the Board in writing and should contain:
- Name and address of the licensee or trainee;
- Name, address, and telephone number of the individual filing the complaint;
- Nature of the alleged violation(s);
- A short and concise statement of facts relating to the alleged violation(s); and
- Signature of the individual filing the complaint.
Please download the complaint form (PDF) for use in filing a formal complaint.